Chris Campbell joins us tomorrow on The Best Team Wins Podcast, until then, learn more about Chris and ReviewTrackers below.
- What is your name?
- What’s your title?
Founder & CEO
- What is the name of your company?
- In 100 words or less, describe what your company does:
ReviewTrackers is the award-winning customer feedback software that helps businesses transform the customer experience. The platform collects review data from 84+ review sites to surface customer insights that enable brands to listen, comprehend and make data-driven decisions about what their customers truly need or want. Trusted by nearly 30,000 businesses, ReviewTrackers helps busy professionals save time, money and resources so they can focus on what matters most: their customers.
- Where is the company based?
- When was the company founded?
2012 (celebrating our 5th birthday in May!)
- How many employees do you have?
- Is your company bootstrapped, or have you raised equity financing (VCs, angels, etc)?
We’re VC backed by Amfam Ventures and CSA Partners.
- What company accomplishment or milestone in the past 12 months are you most proud of?
Hitting 50 employees.
- What’s the #1 company issue or area of focus for you right now?
Hiring and shipping product .
Winner of the Chicago Inno 50 on Fire (Chicago Inno)
ReviewTrackers; Finalist for the 2016 Moxie Awards (Built in Chicago)
ReviewTrackers New Space (Crain’s Chicago)
ReviewTrackers Brings in $4M (Chicago Tribune)
17 Biggest Tech Hires in Chicago In October (Built in Chicago)
ReviewTrackers Top Mid-Market Software (G2 Crowd)
73 Hottest Startups in Chicago (Symmetry50)
Top 20 Chicago Startup Founders Under 30 (Tech.co)
The 23 Fastest Growing Startups Going to SXSW 2016 (Mattermark)