Listen to this episode on:
Nitin Chhoda is featured on the podcast this week discussing remote work, managing a remote team, leadership and more. Nitin’s company is the world’s first line of skincare and nutrition that work in synergy. Find podcast show notes and more about Nitin and Total Activation below.
About Nitin and Total Activation:
- What’s your name?
- What’s your title?
- CEO and Founder
- What is the name of your company?
- In 100 words or less, describe what your company does.
- Nitin Chhoda is the author of “Total Activation: The 5 Step Fitness Mantra”. It is a dynamic new approach to weight loss and personal wellness. It is a system modeled in three stages of change: Identity, Compare, Integrate (ICI) which has 5 components: Emotional, Physical, Social, Spiritual and Intellectual (EPSSI).In connection, Nitin has created a skincare and nutrition line – products that work in synergy to activate the best version of you.Since its launch in April 2014, our team has grown and our nutrition and skincare products have been purchased by thousands of customers largely by word of mouth. We have bootstrapped the entire way. We’re now happily providing nutrition and skincare products to customers in 7 countries.
- Where is the company based?
- Denville, NJ
- When was the company founded?
- How many employees do you have?
- Is your company bootstrapped, or have you raised equity financing (VCs, angels, etc.)?
- What company accomplishment or milestone in the past 12 months are you most proud of?
- Going from zero to sales to customers in over 7 countries by word of mouth.
- What’s the #1 company issue or area of focus for you right now?
- Customer satisfaction and client empowerment
1:06 – About Nitin and his business ventures
1:47 – Nitin’s background and entrepreneurial journey
3:51 – The first employee Nitin ever hired
4:52 -Nitin’s workforce and where they are
6:30 – How Nitin manages his unique hiring process
8:10 – The future of remote work and work from home policies, accountability, and managing remote employees
11:32 – The qualities of employees that make them successful as remote workers
13:08 – Core Values at Total Activation
13:58 – What makes a great leader?
16:11 – What was the turning point of your business? How did you know that you couldn’t do everything? How did you scale?
18:05 – The largest priority in the next year for Nitin
19:30 – Nitin discusses his book and has a special offer for The Best Team Wins listeners.