Adam Robinson is the author of The Best Team Wins: Build Your Busines Through Predictive Hiring, host of The Best Team Wins Podcast, columnist for Inc., and Co-Founder and CEO of Hireology, where he’s on a mission to help business owners make better hiring decisions using predictive data and innovative technology. He is a noted recruiting industry expert, speaker, and author with over 20 years of experience in the field of hiring and selection management.
Adam has been named a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst&Young, added to the Chicago Tribune’s Blue Sky Network of Chicago’s top innovators, listed in the Chicago Tech50 by Crain’s Chicago Business, and named a “Top 25 HR Industry Game Changer Under 40” in 2015 by Workforce magazine. Under his leadership, Hireology was listed at #94 on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies in 2016 and listed at #332 in 2017. Hireology has been recognized nationally as a “Top 50 Best Workplace” by Inc. magazine and a “Top Company Culture” by Entrepreneur magazine. Hireology was named the “#1 Talent Management Platform” in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and “#1 in Customer Service” in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 by Human Resources Online magazine.
Adam is passionate about entrepreneurship, donating time to a number of organizations that support the entrepreneurial cause. Through multiple leadership roles at Entrepreneurs Organization, he has helped to develop and launch programs that teach core business skills to early-stage entrepreneurs around the world.
Adam has a BA from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and received his MBA from DePaul University. He’s a member of the Economic Club of Chicago and lives with his family in Chicago, Illinois.
Adam in the Media
- The Early-Stage Founder Show (Podcast)
- From Founder to CEO (Podcast)
- Peak Performers (Podcast)
- The Pivotal Leader (Podcast)
- B2B Growth (Podcast)
- Join Up the Dots (Podcast)
- Influential Entrepreneuers (Podcast)
- Accelerate your Business Growth (Podcast)
- 3 Things That CEOs Do To Build Great Teams (Inc.)
- Ready to Ditch Your Office Space? Make Sure You Have These 3 Things in Place First (Inc.)
- Entrepreneurs Who Build Great Teams Master These 2 Concepts (Inc.)
- 4 Things You Must Consider Before Building Software (Inc.)
- The CEO of the Fastest-Growing Fitness Franchise of All Time Says that Leaders Exhibit These 4 Traits (Inc.)
- 4 Interview Questions That Can Improve Your Hiring Results by 40 Percent (Inc.)
- This Proven Marketing Strategy Makes Your Company Unbeatable (Inc.)
- How to Turn Your Website’s Careers Page Into a Secret Weapon (Inc.)
- 3 Obvious Signs Your Company Can’t Grow Past $5 Million in Revenue (Inc.)
- Successful CEOs of Growing Companies Should Focus Relentlessly on These 3 Things (Inc.)
- The Key to Rapid Scale? Authentic Core Values (Entrepreneur)
- 3 Reasons Why Your Hiring Process is Killing Your Company (Entrepreneur)
- The 4 Punishing Costs of Making a Bad Hire (Entrepreneur)
- 5 Ways Venture Capital Can Steal Your Dream (Entrepreneur)
- Be 100% Committed or Don’t Do It (Entrepreneur)
- Three Tips to Hire and Keep Millennials Happy (Fox Business)
- Tech Start-up Aims to Transform the Hiring Process (Fox Business)
- The Truth About Millennial Workers (Fox Business)
- Better with Age: Chicago’s Top Ten Startup Founders over 40 (Tech.co)
- 4 Interview secrets to hiring the best team ever (Inc.)
- What You Should Know About Crafting a Social Media Policy (AmericanExpress Open Forum)
- How Did You Make Your Best Hire Ever? (AmericanExpress Open Forum)
- Small Businesses Optimistic, Anxious, About Deregulations Under Trump (NBC)
Interested in booking Adam to speak at your event?